Master Bedroom Pre-Dan and Courtney

Here is the Best Of Pictures from Disposable Camera 2006.
The Fall Altar at YouthFront Camp South. I guess this is also Disposable Camera 2005!We didn't like Grandma's style. All 4 layers of it had to go! This is me with a wallpaper steamer.

Courtney is having a great time discovering how every layer of wallpaper is less and less in style.
Mom tackling the South wall.
Sorry I don't know how to rotate pics, but here is dad cheating by painting with a sling on. It's just like him to do that. But the room looks better, doesn't it?
Here is us after Courtney's first vocal solo at Lynn and Devin's wedding.
The end. May the next Disposable Camera be just as great.


I want to see a picture of what the room looks like finished!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are amazing. I would have quit about halfway through that project. And you know I'm not kidding.
ReplyDeleteHey guys...thanks for the great pictures...we got them in the mail today! I'm going to frame the one of us four siblings...not to leave the inlaws out or anything :), it's just a great picture!
ReplyDelete