We went to the Altar at YouthFront Camp South. It's just a time to spend time with God in nature, and to also have worship times and small discussions. Bryson Rumple, our church's year-long intern was there. I beat him in ping pong.
Don Chaffer of Waterdeep led worship, surprisingly with 2 other aquaintances of mine. First, Greg LaFollette, he went to KSU and is friends with my friends Ben Deaver and James Beecher. So I said hey to him. Then UJ the incredible electric guitarist was there. He is friends with the Thiessens, and even plays in a band with Matt. So I said hey to him, and he was happy to meet me.
Then Don Chaffer gave Courtney a free CD for working the merchandise table. I chose "Enter the Worship Circle". One of my all-time favorites, but I've never owned it. I always just listened to my roommates' copies. Courtney has a similar story with the CD. I could have met Don but kind of froze. It did not make sense, but that is what happened.
Don't you mean "we" chose that cd?! :o)
ReplyDelete