Sunday, May 14, 2006

hanging out at Courtney's parents

Hey, I'm just hanging out at Courtney's parents. Courtney and her mom are in the basement getting some materials for some crafts, so I'm up here at the computer wondering if I can do something productive. But it's Mother's Day as well, which is why we are over here. We had breakfast with my mom, dad and sister at LaPeep at 7:45 this morning.

I was kind of upset this afternoon about something - just a personal problem that I'd rather not write about - and Courtney was able to console me. She is my best friend ever. She loves me so much more than anyone else. It's very nice to have a worldly picture of how much God must love me. I can definitely feel that in the fact that He's provided everything I/we need. But it's hard that you can't have a back and forth conversation.

Today's our 4 week anniversary. Tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary.

Things to do:
try out my new trimmer/edger
put winter clothes away in the attic (even though it's cold sometimes still - it's better than on the floor)
buy a bible, and read it (my old favorite split in two, so we just gave it away)
manage my (our) money in Quicken.

And that's all i can think of. Since I can't do any of that here, that is why I'm writing such a long post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.