
When did I see this? Last Sunday
Year this movie was made: 1927?
Famous people: Clara Bow, known as the IT girl of the 20's. (Not IT as in Information Techonology)
Plot line: Two young men, one rich, one middle class, who are in love with the same woman, become fighter pilots in World War I.
Our experience: Courtney and I were surprised that it is a silent film. Neither of us had seen one before. We were also surprised at how well it was done, with the limited techology they must have had. There are several fight scenes completely in the air (or apparently in the air). The plot was not predictable. We were surprised at the lax morals depicted. As you may know, American soldiers who went to Paris were not always on best behavior. So there was a lot drunkeness depicted. We also saw an actresses' bare back, which Courtney thought would have been scandalous. Overall it was good. I would probably not sit and watch it again, but was good one time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.