
Sometimes referenced as "Buffalo Ted's", we have one of these near the Kansas Speedway. I had always wanted to go, and since we spent the night at Hollis Renewal Center, it provided a great opportunity to go.
The setting was nice. The waiter first bragged about how they didn't use microwaves or freezers (except for ice cream).
I also wanted to take advantage of their Gluten-Free menu. Unfortunately, most of the things on the GF Menu were steaks, and more than I wanted to pay.
I ordered a Buffalo Burger without a bun. They actually accidentally put it on a bun, so they re-made the whole thing. It was actaully not that great. It was better when I microwaved it the next day. Made they should have microwaves there.
My salad also came late, and I ended up getting that for free. The fries were good. Overall, it was not that great. Go with something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.