Saturday, December 29, 2007

Durham, NC

We're in Durham, and will be headed to Chapel Hill in a few minutes to visit Trader Joe's. I wonder if they know that they are a tourist location.

We got here just in time for the rehearsal. We followed a local guy through the forest to the dinner. It was really scary, because he didn't go a normal way, and I thought we were going to be stuck in a forest, and I wondered if we were following the wrong car. But it worked out. I played one game of pool last night. Then our luggage arrived at 1 AM, right after I went to bed. the wedding is at 7 at a butterfly museum.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, Dan! So glad your luggage arrived. You and Courtney will enjoy Trader Joe's! It sounds like B.J. to do something really different and get married in a butterfly museum. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.