Thursday, February 28, 2008

Videos of Note

Note to self,blog about:

-Dana and Marc's wedding
-our near car crash
-weekend family gathering
-Diary of Ann Frank

I'm still fairly busy with other things, I'll get back to it soon.

Meanwhile, here are some videos that have come up in conversations last week:

Barack Obama Top Ten on Letterman:


Huckabee on SNL:



A great vocal performance on American Idol:



Viewer discretion on this next one as a guy. I just like to listen to the song. (Seriously) I have only seen enough of the video to know not to watch it. But I think you need to hear this for your pop culture awareness.

4 comments:

  1. i had fun watching the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished watching the American Idol video and Letterman -- both good. Huckabee wasn't available any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "me" - i can tell that you hated the last one because you didn't mention it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you hear Obama girl didn't vote? She said she was to sick to make it to the polls but then the pictures of her at the partys came out. apparently she is coming out with a new song about voting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.