Monday, December 15, 2008

Me as Prophet Isaiah


I did some Theater for the first time in 10 years, giving four lines as the Prophet Isaiah in the church's choir cantata. I knew a costume was involved, but when I showed up I was told that makeup was part of the deal. It smelled like crayons, but it definitely contributed to a more realistic part!

Here was my line, which I memorized:

Prepare the way for the Lord.
Make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.
Every valley shall be raised up, and every mountain and hill made low.
The rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.
And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it.
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.

Here are more pictures:




3 comments:

  1. You did a great job!

    ~CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I didn't know you did that! You look just like I would imagine Isaiah looked! :) I just got your letter and picture at mom and dad's! Your picture looks so good!
    Love, Mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...the makeup is freaking me out. I mean you can wear makeup but this stuff is a little freaky.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.