Friday, November 06, 2009

Best of October 2009

I'm excited that we are once again approaching The Best of the Year post!

Pic of the month: In absence of a good October pic, I am posting a now declassified picture from the day in August when Courtney told me she was pregnant




Best Movie That I Saw for the First Time: Close Encounters of the Third Kind


Best Book I Read: didn't read any. Has a lot to do with having a new job, and also because I got into this big heavy philosophy book from my dad's college class in 1965. I also took on a couple of other activities. I may also have to foray into baby books.


Best online video I watched for the First time: James May from Top Gear rides in a U-2 spy plane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.