Tuesday, June 13, 2006

pool party

Other new camp developments are walking 1/4 mile to my car every morning, since I can't just park in front of the cabin. (It takes away from the rustic feel for the campers). Watching the pool party for the campers - belly flop competition, and "jump or dive". Jump or Dive was changed into "make a letter of the alphabet" or "make an animal shape". So Nick Pick and the other guy were running this, and yelling out things like 'apostrophe S', 'tab', 'backspace'. And animals like 'wooly mammoth', 'Chuck Norris', and many other funny things. I stated that night that it was a blog-worthy event.

Note: Jon Philgreen got married, and we went to his local reception on Sunday.
Note2: Wedding pictures are great! We still need time to look at all 950, and then I'll be posting some!

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I get worn out just READING about your life!! We miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.