Sunday, November 26, 2006

big weekend #2

We went to Manhattan for Thanksgiving to my grandparents' house. Courtney's trail mix was a big hit. I'm glad because she spent about 4 hours making it. A special part of our celebration was when my cousin Derek called from Iraq. I got to talk to him over the phone, and say thanks for his service. My cousin Ben also called from West Asia.

Then Friday we went to Courtney's parents for another Thanksgiving meal. At night we hung out with some friends.

Saturday we hung Christmas lights, raked leaves, and cleaned out the gutters. I called my dad over for help, because it felt like we was going to be raking for hours. So he came over. What a guy. Then after dark we sanded our bathroom walls.

We sold a piece of music equipment on EBay. It sold for more than expected. So praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.