I have the song "Let it Be" in my head. Anyone else a fan of that song? If you compare it with the chord progression of "The First Noel", they are eerily similar. I am playing the keyboard at church on "The First Noel", but on the other songs I'm playing bass.

I went to Courtney's work party Wednesday, and I took the entire day off. It was really relaxing. The party was at Dave & Busters, a place by Kansas Speedway where adults play arcade games. If you haven't been there, you should check it out. Then we went Christmas shopping sans long lines.

We are reading the "Cat Who..." series by Lillian Jackson Braun. The occasion was that I was roaming around the library for no reason, and the books caught my eye. Now we are on Book #2. - The Cat Who Ate Danish Modern.
Random is right!! What are the books about? Are they any good?
ReplyDelete