
Location: Plaza
Occasion for going: Courtney's birthday
Food: Not very many gluten-free items. Apparently there is a widespread problem of people thinking the Steakhouse Salad has steak meat, and that happened to me as well. Then I thought the Thai dish might have rice noodles instead of wheat noodles, and that didn't pan out. So I ended up with a great Cobb salad. If you do eat pizza, they have lots of good selections.
Price: reasonable
Service: uptight and miserly. Courtney got no free food for her birthday, they gave her the wrong type of pizza crust, and merely apologized, and did not take our coupon that had expired by 3 months. I did not set up the coupon to be received well, but still, you'd think any 3 of those things would benefit us somehow. Nope.
Other notes: I got interviewed by KCTV5 immediately after leaving this restaurant, as we walked toward Vinca.
Thank you for suffering though a low-option menu for my birthday meal! You're wonderful!
ReplyDelete~CG