Friday, April 20, 2007

Restaurant Review: Shealy's Barbeque


This was an interesting experience from all perspectives. When we arrived the line was outside the door to the left hand side of the above picture. In a certain point in the line, you reach a hand washing station. In the buffet, I pointed at an item, and said "What is that?". Courtney informed me that it was the mustard-based BBQ I had wanted to try. It looks like a strange casserole, and not at all like BBQ. The vinegar based BBQ looks equally as strange, but a lighter color. But the vinegar based BBQ is much more disgusting. The dining room is made up of rows and rows of tables like you would see at an indoor church potluck.

I ended up puking everything on the Evan and Audrey's lawn at the conclusion of the trip. And not even the heavy rains the entire night washed it away. But I should be fair and say that the sickness was not related to this restaurant. Plus, I am happy to have gone to this restaurant for the authentic South Carolina dining experience.

1 comment:

  1. Truely you are an ignorant person when it comes to Bar B Que.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.