I am so proud of her. And when I say I'm proud, that includes but is not limited to how she has lost 30 pounds since summer. I thought it would be fun to post a picture of her on her half birthday - the 4th of July, to highlight her weight loss this year.
Fourth of July:
Today:
It has been a lifestyle change. We used to eat a lot of fatty foods, including cheese, ice cream, Wendy's, Chinese buffet, Mexican food, "Sunday morning doughnuts", etc. Weight Watchers has helped to manage the amount and type of food that she eats every week. We don't just eat salads all the time - we can still eat great meals.
I also used to somewhat drag Courtney to the gym, and now she is dragging me!
I love my wife for many other reasons as well, but time is winding down, and it's time to be rested for a new day of work. Happy 28th!
Thanks for a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDelete