Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Best of May 2009

May and June have flown by. Partly because of Corporate Challenge events - softball, track. Next I have bowling and swimming. I also would rather spend time renovating the house than blogging, and we are finally getting some traction on painting and decorating.


Best Movie That I Saw for the First Time:I did not see a movie that I liked - only saw two.

Best Book I Read: Didn't complete any major books

Best Life Happenings:
  • Took the Bades to see Devin at the Improv. Then they took us to lunch at Hereford House.
  • Vince broke a string and hit himself with his guitar.
  • Led worship at church in the absence of Tim and Vince. It was the first time I led worship in the sanctuary, and it went really well.
  • Emily's wedding - my solo went well
  • Ran into 2 people I hadn't seen in over 6 years at Chipotle, and from two different worlds in my history, in the same visit. They didn't know each other, and were sitting right by each other.

Worst Life Happenings:
  • Tried to sell awnings, but only got one email of interest. Ended up giving them away to the people who drive around and pick up trash
  • Ran the KCCC 5K - resulting in almost the exact same time as last year! I was hoping for some improvement since I'm in better shape. Granted, the course changed and that confused me a bit.

Best online video I watched for the First time: Persistence Hunt





Picture(s) of the Month by our camera.


Sophie at the brunch in Manhattan


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.