Admittedly I don't know much about our Earthly atmosphere, but it seems to me that we can't control the vastness of nature. The main thing being that there is a large burning ball of gas heating the Earth.
well, yes global warmth is what I meant. The sun is the Earth's only source of heat. Actually, the Earth is at a perfect distance from the sun, and has a perfect rotation, so as to not burn or freeze. My point was that a lot of factors are outside of human control. But as to trends in temperatures, I haven't studied that, but I hear there have been ice ages and many drastic climactic events that obviously had nothing to do with human industry.
The sun?
ReplyDeleteDan....Dan...Dan... (shaking head). You crazy Republican you.
ReplyDeleteAdmittedly I don't know much about our Earthly atmosphere, but it seems to me that we can't control the vastness of nature. The main thing being that there is a large burning ball of gas heating the Earth.
ReplyDeleteSo what you are saying is that we are not impacting the climate through our actions? I'd like to see a blog entry on this one.
ReplyDeleteDon't you mean the cause of global warmth?
ReplyDeletewell, yes global warmth is what I meant. The sun is the Earth's only source of heat. Actually, the Earth is at a perfect distance from the sun, and has a perfect rotation, so as to not burn or freeze. My point was that a lot of factors are outside of human control. But as to trends in temperatures, I haven't studied that, but I hear there have been ice ages and many drastic climactic events that obviously had nothing to do with human industry.
ReplyDeleteHow much research has gone into this opinion?
ReplyDelete