We danced until the end. This was really strange and fun because the only other wedding we've danced at was the Simpson-Fehr wedding. In that one it was impossible not to dance because of the live blues band. We didn't even dance at the wedding in Iowa where I knew absolutely no one. I totally could have had some fun with it. Courtney and I had our first ever conversation at a wedding reception when EVERYONE was dancing except us.
So this is where I found out that Courtney could dance. And she looked hot!
It was the environment (outside), the people that helped us to dance. Once we got to 11:45 pm we knew we could make it to the very end. I know I'm cheesy, but that's how it is.
Someone brought out glow sticks, and we wore them around our necks, wrists and ankles. We danced to standards like Love Shack, Ice Ice Baby, and some other songs I hadn't heard before
I saw a different side of my cousins, who I grew up with, but have been across the country (or continent) since 8-10 years ago. I was surprised that they knew the lyrics to all of these dance songs. Christian kept ordering the DJ what to play next and chiding him for poor song choices like MJ's "Rock With You". The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.