With the new year, I haven't been able to document the 3 movies I've watched, and other things I've been doing. The new year might be a good opportunity to turn my blog into something different. But I don't know what.
I like your blog the way it is - my primary resource for movie and book reviews. I'm almost through Ben-Hur; I read 120 pages yesterday. I can't wait to see the movie!
Thanks for the encouragement! I guess I've been busy lately - renovations and work and playing the piano...watching movies, reading, shoveling snow, etc . More important things than blogging!
I like your blog the way it is - my primary resource for movie and book reviews. I'm almost through Ben-Hur; I read 120 pages yesterday. I can't wait to see the movie!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Thanks for the encouragement! I guess I've been busy lately - renovations and work and playing the piano...watching movies, reading, shoveling snow, etc . More important things than blogging!
ReplyDeleteIt jsut occurred to me there may be a severe impact to the upkeep of this blog when baby comes. While understandable and wonderful...I fear it.
ReplyDelete