A parody of previous Frankenstein movies that I assume were easy to make fun of. I haven't seen the old Frankenstein movies, so I have to take this one by itself.
Several of the characters are funny, and lots of funny things happen. Some stuff is "inappropriate".
Gene Hackman makes an appearance as "Blind man"
Memorable things - I'll take a chance that someone has seen it.
"It's Fron-kon-steen"
"Elevate me. Right here, right now?"
"What hump?"
"Behind ze bookcase."
"Yes! Yes! Say it! He was my BOYFRIEND!"
"You know, I'll never forget my old dad. When these things would happen to him... the things he'd say to me. "
"What knockers"
"Could be worse. How? It could be raining"
"Abby. Abby Who? Abby Normal."
"You haven't even touched your food. There. Now I've touched it. Happy?"
"SEDA-GIVE? "
This is one of my mom's favorite movies. I watch it at Halloween each year just because it is great for a laugh!
ReplyDelete