We saw Invictus. We didn't see a movie in the theater all of 2008. But we are poised to see at least two in 2009, as we are planning to see Avatar in 3D.

We ate at Stone Canyon pizza in Parkville, MO, and saw Devin do some magic there.

And we hung out with my friends from India. Continuing my grandparents legacy of being friends with international students, (but not for that reason, I haven't even talked to them about it - I just wanted to help people in need), I became a partner with ISI (International Students Inc). These guys are the most fun people from India imaginable, it seems. They also bought us a toy for our baby coming up. I will post a picture of all of us.
I love your India friends!! I wonder if it could be that you would have a chance to visit India someday! Invictus--recommend? It was on my list of must-sees.
ReplyDeleteL, Mo :)