Friday, June 11, 2010

My Workplace - 7101 Tower

I wanted to give my faithful blog readers a sneak peek at the pictures I took around my workplace.

I am a firm believer in taking a walk in the afternoon, This is especially for those of us who sit at the computer all day. And I am more productive afterward once my body is refreshed from walking around. It can also be a good time for prayer especially if something at work is troubling me.

All through the winter I was kind of bummed because there was apparently no place to walk. So I went up and down the 15 stories of the building. But once it got warmer it gave me opportunity to walk on a trail that someone at work told me about. And it is not too shady, but it does the trick. The nice thing is that I get to see a lot of wildlife. Unfortunately, in these pictures I did not capture the baby geese and baby ducks. They haven't been in this area the past week. Plus they were a lot cuter when they were just born, around when Annique was born. now they are kind of teenagers. but I hope to snap a picture of them sometime.

Here are the pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/dan.gras/MyWorkplace7101Tower#

My Workplace - 7101 Tower


2 comments:

  1. fun to see where you work. you are truly a taussig with your daily walks :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Dan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.