Thursday, July 29, 2010

Missing man found

A big story in my community has been of the missing man,  Larry Schnackenberg, whose car was found in Shawnee Mission Park, unlocked with his wallet, keys and phone on the seat.  There were no clues, and a search of the Park and lake turned up no results.   Twenty days later, he was found wandering around the trails adjacent to the Park, a few miles away.  And he was shirtless, disoriented dehydrated and bitten by bugs.   It was out of character for him to run off, and had no history of mental disorders.  So I'd like to say that he suddenly became "disoriented", although I haven't heard of that before, so that is not too satisfying.   So overall, I believed that when he was found, it would answer all of the questions, but it seems that the same questions remain, except for the one of his location. 

The good news is that his family no longer has to deal with his disappearance, and not knowing of his whereabouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.