Monday, July 17, 2006

Courtney sang well

Courtney sang well in the wedding on Saturday. (And I played well too, but no one noticed) . This is a really huge deal. Imagine if you've never sung a solo in front of people, but then you sing your first one in front of 250 people at a wedding? She got a lot of good comments afterwards.

Then we saw a bunch of friends at the reception.

Leading worship was okay. All the high schoolers were gone to CHIC, so it felt kind of empty. But I'll Fly Away went well. No one understood my little intro about clapping on the off-beat. I'm sure it made no sense though. Oh well. I didn't get to introduce the new song, because the service went 30 minutes late.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Courtney! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with Courtney's many talents....camp counselor, softball player, and a singing star in the making. That's great!!! Courtney, I hope that I get to hear you sing some time. :) "American Idol?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.