Did I write about softball yet? Courtney got two hits with 2 RBIs, and scored a run. She also caught a high pop-up, and then threw it to me at 2nd base to complete a double-play!
Monday night, we were hydration coordinators at camp. That is also called lemonade duty. The campers come from a long game in the woods, and we had prepared hundreds of cups of lemonade for them.
Then last night, there was a Code 1. Basically, "Code 1" comes over the radio (a nice walkie-talkie) , and every staff person runs like crazy down the hill to the dock. Basically, a teen got knocked in the head while blobbing, and had to lay down. He didn't suffer any injuries.
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. Here I am to see yours. It was great seeing you guys today. Too short...., yet sweet.
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see you guys! We'll hopefully see you August 5th when I come for my reunion!
ReplyDeleteYour website has a useful information for beginners like me.
ReplyDelete»
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
ReplyDelete»