Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Courtney's not at camp this week

Courtney's not at camp, but we're still busy.

Monday, softball was rained out so we went to my parents and practiced for the wedding. Courtney is singing, and I'm playing Canon in D.

Last night, my lawn mowing was rained out, so we went for a walk. I was supposed to pick worship songs for Sunday, but for some reason time flew by and I never got around to it.

Tonight is my new lawn mowing night, and we'll be vaccuuming cushions from our couch that had been in Courtney's parents' basement. And maybe we'll pick worship songs. And we'll practice a little more for the wedding.

Thursday is worship practice. Friday is a rehearsal dinner. Saturday we have the wedding. Sunday I'm worship leading.

3 comments:

  1. Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.