On the Fact or Fiction quiz, I tied for 1st for the number of people who guessed mine wrong. Only 5 people guessed this correctly.
My two options were:
- I went on a date during college
- I spent a summer in Jamaica on ministry staff
On the Bizarro quiz, next to an outlandish statement, people could write anyone's name.
I won the most votes (7) for "Most likely to be a future American Idol winner"
And I tied with 4 votes for "Most likely to be a superhero (right now) using their job at S1 as a front"
I also received 2 votes for "I would be most afraid of this person if they turned into a werewolf"
I received 1 vote for "This person would be the winner of a StrategicOne cage fighting tournament"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.