Monday, March 05, 2007

Restaurant Review: A Taste of China

Occasion: To eat

Location: 79th & Quivira - where restaurants never make it

Price: less than $6 each

Taste: great

Gluten-free items: enough. you have to guess, but when you're experienced like me, you can do it.

Service speed: Really fast, but it wasn't exactly rush hour

It was another hole in the wall Chinese place, just like the rest of them. There were 3 pieces of art - 2 paintings of apples, and one photograph of running horses. But the taste was maybe above average. I also wondered how many restaurants have the same name.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dan. Cousin Mary here. When did you find out you were gluten sensitive?

    I've recently diagnosed myself. I had no idea you were GS until I talked to grandpa on the phone tonight. You know it's hereditary, right? Other people in our family probably have it.

    Do you have celiac disease?

    What diagnosis process did you go through? Which tests?

    my e-mail address: givngthanx@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.