Courtney made some friends at camp back in 1999. They still get together for reunions. One of them, Adam, is a youth pastor in Alliance Nebraska, so we went and visited. I went with Brian and Karen to pick up Courtney at Covenant Cedars Camp (Hordville, NE), and then on to Western Nebraska.
As part of the trip, we went to Rapid City, SD, and saw Mount Rushmore and a Reptile Museum. Then we played a 2-round disc golf tourney until 1:30 AM, and crawled into bed at 5 AM.
I was sick the entire time we was there with a bad combination of a cold and allergies. I am still recovering, but it was at its worst point during the trip. So that was a bummer. Here is a slideshow! Click on it or here to reach larger and slower versions. There are also 2 videos available if you click on it and see the ones of the guy wrestling the alligator.
sorry for the allergies! frustrating! glad you got to get out of town, regardless. llooks like you guys did lots of fun stuff..marymary
ReplyDelete