My cousin Ann Zouein had a baby shower. Courtney went. Ann, I think is the youngest cousin right now having a child. You have to understand my family...i have 30 cousins on the Taussig side, so we are experiencing exponential growth right now. And there is always someone having a baby.
I am leading worship at CCC again. The guest worship leader could not make it, so I was asked to fill in on guitar. And I get to be the lead vocalist on 2 songs. Please pray that I'd put God first as I sing, and then I know everything will feel right.
Ooooo, I'm enjoying your posting frenzy the last couple of days...looking forward to next weekend with you guys...
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Dan & Courtney! I'm so glad we got back in touch with you before the wedding so that we could be on the list for the picture e-mail, too! I looked at every single page. :-) It looks like everything went wonderfully! And it was good to see pics of Aud, as well. Check out my blog, too...
ReplyDelete