Saturday, August 19, 2006

Wedding pictures

As you can imagine, it takes a while to go through 1,000 wedding pictures . No, I'm not kidding. Many of those are duplicates in blank and white though.

Here are the ones of the Taussig extended family! Enjoy! This is about half of my family on my mom's side. Many more were at the wedding, but they couldn't deal with our intense two-hours before the wedding picture time.

Here is me with my grandparents. I really love them!














Here is me working my smiling muscles! My Grandma said "Just think of Jesus and you'll smile!" Very good advice that I'll never forget.





Here's my 2nd cousins Nicholas Pierce and Rebekah Joy Taussig. They did a great job, and are so photogenic!











That's all for now! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.