I had a great weekend.
Friday, we went to Lowes with my parents. And we bought a kitchen sink disposal, a bathroom ventilation fan, and an above-mirror light fixture. Then we got a bidet. Just kidding, that was the first time I learned about those. From Wikipedia: "Users who are unfamiliar with bidets often confuse a bidet with a urinal, toilet, or even a drinking fountain. The user should use the toilet before using the bidet; its purpose is to wash afterwards"
Then we played Skip-Bo at my parents. We saw my grandparents, before they went to bed.
On Saturday, we went to YouthFront Camp West and Courtney lifeguarded. I went down the waterslide for the first time, and then at the end Courtney and I went down together. It was a blast! Then I played disc golf with Andy Garlich. Then we spotted my sister Mo at Wal-Mart.
On Sunday, I played guitar at the worship service at Community Covenant. Lots of people liked "Sweetly Broken". It was fun to be part of the service were people thought the music was awesome. You always have to focus it back on God.
Then we went to Courtney's parents' house. We fished 4 frogs out of their pool. (Because there was a lot of rain ever since Saturday night.) We saw Courtney's brother. Overall, we saw 8 relatives. So it was a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.