This is a funny quote that came out of my mouth in a non-crude way.
We were making a list of everything we want to do to renovate the bathroom. Then Courtney put it all in sequential order. She said we'd put the toilet in, and then install tiles. I was wondering if you instead should install tiles first, and then the toilet. Then she kept reading, and she said "Does that sound good?". And I said "I'm stuck on the toilet".
Courtney lifeguarded for a retreat at camp this weekend. I was there too. I did drive up to play bass at church, then I went back.
We saw Don and Lori Chaffer at the retreat - it was their church retreat. But i don't know if they still perform with Waterdeep or not. It was just fun to see them. I yelled something at Lori Chaffer about how hard it was to paddleboat by herself while holding her son. That was before Courtney mentioned who it was. It's probably not a big deal, but I thought it was worth noting.
Was it a Jacob's Well retreat? I had forgotten that you were with us at that KJP concert in Manhattan! Oh, to live in the same town again :)
ReplyDelete