Monday, October 08, 2007

Book Review: The Cat Who Moved a Mountain

I have done 3 book reviews now without having seen a movie. We have been busy on the weekends, including doing our debt free BBQ, which I'll write about soon.

This was a good book about Qwilleran going to the Potato Mountains (the name provides a bunch of opportunities for puns). He helps to solve a murder mystery (of course). But this is one of the only books that doesn't have a murder in it. It is all about a murder that happened before the book began, and an imprisonment of an innocent man. It also features class warfare between hicks on Lil' Tater and city dwellers in "Spudsboro".

I also believe that this continued the trend that Qwilleran and the cats live in a different dwelling in each book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.