Monday, October 01, 2007

The Altar

I went to something called The Altar at YouthFront Camp South. It's amazing what happens when you are away from home for over 24 hours, with no access to the Internet. (I did manage eventually to find out that K-State beat Texas, and that the Colorado Rockies still have a chance at the MLB playoffs.)

An author of one of Courtney's favorite books, Chasing Francis, was the speaker for the weekened. His name is Ian Cron. He is an expert on the life of St. Francis of Assisi.

Then I sealed the tile last night when we got back. And Courtney went to a shower for Lyndsey Krusen (soon-to-be-Zouein). I may shave my face soon, now that I have sealed the tile. It has been over a week for sure.

1 comment:

  1. You told about the Altar but not what you thought or anything you learned. Care to elaborate any?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.