Saturday, January 19, 2008

Book Review: The Cat Who Went Into The Closet

I felt this book was really slow. But it had a good clever ending. Qwilleran is living in the Gage Mansion. He also performs a one-man play called the Big Burning around town. Euphonia Gage dies in Florida, and a potato farme dies, but they end up being related.


3 comments:

  1. Hey D&C!!! I am so bad at actually completing a book! I look for the meat and throw it out! :) Hey Courtney, hope the staff meeting was encouraging with a lot of good coming out of it! I ran across your letter the other day and saw you had mentioned it! HOpe worship was awesome today!!! I know the worship leader was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, it's mo! :) I wrote that other post!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.