We had a Plaza Gift Certificate, so I scoped out the restaurants, and settled upon Kona Grill. Upon entering, it was dark, loud, and slightly smoky, so I had my doubts right away. But then when we were taken through the darkness to our seat, those things got much better.
They have a gluten-free menu, but it's one of those places that takes all the fun out of the entree. Example - Sweet-Chili Glazed Chicken is gluten-free as long as you omit the Sweet-Chili Glaze. Then, why would you get it? So I got the Sweet-Chili Glazed Salmon with the glaze. Because I cheat like that. But this is not the place to get into the discussion about how serious I am about avoiding every molecule of wheat.
The meal was really good. But I'm willing to shop around more for a favorite Plaza restaurant.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.