Curtis got to pick out the movie, because he finished dinner first. While Colton was trying to negotiate taking 5 instead of 10 bites to get released from dinner, Home Alone 3 was picked as the movie. I was actually happy about it, because I hadn't seen it yet.
The only car accident I've been in was after a viewing of Home Alone 2. That's when Mo slid through the stop sign into a car.
When we saw Home Alone 1, I just remember a lot of whining about how we were finally seeing it, as we drove up to the Dollar Theater.
So...we watched it, and it was actually pretty good until the robbers tried to get into the house. And then it was just guys getting hit in the crotch, people's butt's burning, and stuff getting dropped on their heads. It was mercifully short, as the boys had to get to bed. Courtney found somewhere where the movie is rated 3.5 stars out of 10. I tend to give it 7.5, from the perspective of a young boy's movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.