I have many questions about this
- Could this be used to instruct someone how to get to heaven, and facilitate their salvation decision moment? If yes, is it worth the damage that could be done by this publication?
- Is this publication inappropriate?
This is probably the most inappropriate page to me, showing the kids suffering in hell.

Smoking represents sin here. What would you have chosen? I think it's funny that the cigarette is pointing the wrong way, and the cigarette box is bigger than his abdomen. Well I suppose the cigarette is facing the right way if he is offering it to the kids.


My overall opinion about this is that even though most of the message is true, it is provoking and not culturally appropriate. Plus it uses fear to pressure people to make a shallow decision to believe in Christ. A convert will believe just enough to escape the flames of hell, but not undergo any significant heart change. My theology of hell is not completely clear . I am not sure that there will be huge flames and kids. That is where I question the truth of the material.
It seems like it must have been written years and years ago.
ReplyDeleteWell, the tract was used since the internet since it lists a website. I think the point is more that this method of spreading the gospel is currently being used instead of when it may have been produced.
ReplyDelete~CG
Scary! is all i have to say.
ReplyDelete