I had wanted to go to this place for a while, because it is clearly gluten-free. But I hadn't really had a good opportunity to try it out. Dad and I went together during lunch break. I wasn't sure if they would have a place to sit, but they did, and there was Hawaiian music playing in the background. The cashier was wearing a Hawaiian shirt.
It is similar to Chipotle, but specializes in bowls. The bowls have grilled vegetables, rice, and meat and a mild sauce. The portion is smaller than Chipotle (which is good for you), and the price is lower. The sauce may have had gluten but I didn't worry about that, because there was not much sauce and it wasn't a thick sauce.
I could see myself going there a lot. Maybe it will rival Taco Bell as my favorite quick restaurant around work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.