Friday, March 27, 2009

Reunions

Courtney has some friends that served at Circle C camp back in college that get together every once in a while....and it is happening tonight. It really happens whenever the guy in Nebraska can be here. This is the same person we went to see in Nebraska when we picked Courtney up from Covenant Cedars Camp (Hordville, NE), I had a really bad cold the entire time.

So we are going to go out to eat, and then go to someone's house and watch the KU game. I think there are about 10 people total.

Speaking of reunions, Courtney and I both have our high school 10 year reunions this summer. I honestly have doubts that it is worth it, since I actually don't know most of the people that are going. But to me, it's a one-time thing , and maybe the fact that we are there will be an encouragement to someone else who has the same doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.