Wednesday, March 25, 2009

something about life

I feel bad that I only put really non-personal reviews and things on here, so here is something about life.

We're doing a lot of painting. Within three weeks, we may be able to move furniture back to the edges. Then we will be able to redecorate.

My birthday is soon.

And for our 3 year anniversary we are going to Arkansas. We'll see Uncle Paul and Aunt Martha, and cousin Jennifer. We'll visit Little Rock, and a few other places. We'll probably visit some disc golf courses, as is our habit when we travel.

Both me and Courtney had our direct supervisors leave to go work at other companies. Courtney's is more stressful, because her supervisor is one of those people who keep the company running and knows everything - the CFO for over 10 years. My manager has only been with the company for 1 year.

1 comment:

  1. Little Rock sounds fun. I love how intentional you guys are about getting away on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.