Thursday, May 14, 2009

Best of April 2009

Best Movie That I Saw for the First Time: Annie Hall
Best Book I Read: A New Kind of Christian, by Brian McLaren

Best Life Happenings:
  • BDay at Waldo Pizza
  • Played Simon & Garfunkel songs for the RFKC talent show
  • The police situation outside our house, where they stormed the house with a SWAT team. Only good in the sense that it was exciting
  • Finished trim in living room, then we moved furniture back. Hung some doors back on
  • Arkansas Trip

Worst Life Happenings:

Didn't really write down any

Best online video I watched for the First time: Lucky's Funeral




2nd place: Kite Aerial Photography


Picture(s) of the Month by our camera.
SWAT Team and my car in the foreground



Pierces


Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 5 coppers right next door! What a pic! That was quite a sight/experience wasn't it?! Good reviews, Dan.. I got to check out A new kind of Christian, and Staying Alive! L, Mo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.