Thursday, September 03, 2009

Movie Review: It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World


We watched this 1963 movie a few weeks ago, but blogging hasn't been on my mind. The movie title maybe even reflects my life right now!

This movie was funny for about half of it, but for me, there is no way I can be on the edge of my seat for two and half hours, so I kind of get tired of it.

Anyway, it has a bunch of famous actors, the list of which you can find here. The ones I had heard of were Sid Caesar and Mickey Rooney and Don Knotts and Carl Reiner and The Three Stooges. But the fact that I don't know the others probably shows my lack of knowledge about film stars from the 40s and 50s.

A few of them find out about a hidden treasure from a dying motorist, and then they try to beat each other to the place. The police are following them. And the police chief wants the money too because of his own troubles. Hilarity ensues.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.