Friday, April 02, 2010

Best of March 2010

Pic of the month: Showered




Best Movie That I Saw for the First Time: Avatar

Best Book I Read for the First Time The Worst Hard Time

Best Restaurant Dined in for First Time Indianapolis Restaurant - Adobo Grill



Best online videos I watched for the First time: Lots of good ones, want to share all
Italian Motor Bike Show:



The funniest video I've seen this year:



26 Gigapixel photo:



Movie/TV special effects...this is an eye opener


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You don't know me, but I saw that you had blogged about the Pete Eye Trio. I'm glad you enjoyed their playing. Pete Eye was my uncle, and he was a real gift and much-loved. He passed away today after a ten-year battle with cancer. Again, I'm glad you enjoyed his playing.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.