Thursday, September 20, 2007

Posts to come

I owe you posts on when Dad's cousins came to town, and about how we installed backer board in the bathroom last night. I just have been too busy with the aforementioned things, that I did not have time to blog.

I am also reading many books simultaneously:


  • The Portable James Joyce
  • Jurgen Moltmann - The Crucified God (this is a challenging book to read)
  • Practicing the Presence of God (I lost this somewhere. Courtney can find it)
  • The Cat Who Moved a Mountain
  • The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (I'm sure one of them is not "reading 5 books at a time")
  • Every Man's Marriage - I only read this when Courtney and I spend the night in different places. So I really haven't made much progress.

I also added a few blogs of note on the right-hand pane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.