Friday, March 28, 2008

The amount of $.

Oh yeah, I remember giving that gift of $ on . I hope it's tax deductible!


Dear Mr Gras,
On behalf of the entire staff and management, I want to thank you for your contribution on in the amount of $. This letter will serve as acknowledgement and receipt of this contribution.


For your records, you received goods or services in the amount of $. The amount of your contribution minus the value of goods or services you received is $. This amount may be tax deductible. Please check with your tax advisor.

Thank you again for supporting KPLU!

Update:

March 28, 2008
We sincerely apologize for the confusing thank you email message you likely received today. As a result of a processing glitch many of our supporters were mistakenly emailed today. This is an extremely rare occurrence. We apologize for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.