Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Car Wreck

Courtney and I witnessed a car wreck from up close. So close that if we had been there 3 seconds earlier, we would have crashed.

So we pulled over afterwards and got out of the car, and we went and talked to the people involved. The two people in the car at fault took off for McDonalds to look for her purse, because she was driving without a license. I tried to tell them that they shouldn't leave the scene of the accident. I drove down to McDonald's to help them to get back to the scene of the accident. But the lady (driver) was basically freaked out because she never found it. And then the police showed up at McDonalds and asked them if they were in a wreck, and they said "No", maybe out of fear or confusion. (English was not their first language). But I told the officer, that "Yes, they were". Then the officer asked them again, and she said "Yes". then I wanted to go back and get Courtney, so I left.

I wished I had stayed at the scene, because Courtney got into the back of the police car to fill out a report. I would have snapped a picture. The police were very nice. Courtney likes to tell how the license plate flew off of the car and was folded in a Z. No one was hurt. Then we got ice cream at Shakes. We drove by that area last night, and could still see random car parts on the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.