Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Weekend Get-Togethers

Weekend Get-Togethers...in reverse order


Maya's upset about something, but Courtney is happy


Some of the people from Sunday



Some buds from K-State - I'm sporting the new tie that Courtney got me for Valentine's Day



me and Ethan - he's a tall baby


the family photo - i really do like Courtney! I think I was really focused on the blinking light on the camera as Courtney ran back to be in the picture.


Friday we went to David and Catie's and got a tour of the house and had a nice chili dinner. It was really fun.

Sunday the Simon and Elizabeth came over to Dad and Moms, along with Nate, Ann, and Elizabeth. AND Mo, Mary, Maya, Avery, Michele, Sophie and Lilian. And it was a good time. mom did a great job cooking. Uncle Simon showed us his new property on Google Earth.

2 comments:

  1. it was so wonderful to see you!! you two look super happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of people! It was really fun! I'd love to eat together every weekend if I didn't have to prepare the meal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.