Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Post

one was born that I know of, and I added two couples.

Arlen and Hayley
Jacob and Trisha
Arnie and Sarah
Nate and Ann
Rick and Laura
Levi and Laura Grant was born
Joel and Jen
James and Emily
Nathan and Marissa
Derrick and Katie
Jesse and Amy
George and Catherine
Brett and Kelly
Mark and Becky
Jeff and Hope
Tony and Carmen
Dave and Rivers
Andy and Ali
Jon and Amanda
Mark and Sara
Erik and Nell

That is (don't feel like counting it). We still have a lot friends who are still childless, so we don't feel too pressured!

4 comments:

  1. a little boy in the family would be nice...but take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just announced: Andy and Ali.

    ~CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was Mary.

    Unlike her, I am not gender-biased.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.